Wednesday, 23 January 2019

Today's Review: McVitie's Hobnobs Peanut Butter Fudge Flapjacks


Even the name was music to my ears, peanut butter fudge flapjacks. The Hobnobs part was just the icing on top. Yes, these caught my eye immediately, and I was really hoping I wouldn't be disappointed. I mean, I've never seen McVitie's tackle the peanut butter market, but I have to say they've done a pretty decent job here. These little chocolate covered oaty flapjacks have quite a bit of flavour packed in. Chocolate and peanut butter is a great combo anyway, but the oats add a nice substantial layer that packs in a lot of the flavour. The peanut butter is noticeable, but not too sickly, though I will say the fudge part isn't particularly well represented, they didn't need to stick that in the title. Still, these are a lovely little snack, and I found it hard to eat just one. Peanut butter and Hobnobs, a great combination. I might even end up spreading it on my biscuits.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. Stumbling across an elite snack combination—like mixing the legendary crunch of Hobnobs with chocolate and peanut butter—makes picking up a new grocery store treat totally worth it.

    If you are looking to unwind and take a quick break after browsing through snack reviews and biscuit forums, you might want to check out https://winbet-live.com/, which offers a reliable space for casual entertainment.

    Finding a packaged oaty snack that hits all the right flavor notes without being overwhelmingly sweet is a massive win for tea-time. Do you usually prefer peanut butter paired with chocolate or are you a traditional butter-and-jam fan when it comes to your treats?

    ReplyDelete