Saturday 26 January 2019

Today's Review: Jammie Dodgers Unicorn Edition


Jammie Dodgers have gotten into the unicorn trend, perhaps a bit too late, but hey, my daughter still loves unicorns, so that's something I guess. I really don't want to put much effort into this review because they really didn't put any into the product. There's a unicorn on the packet, sure, and a banner stating it's a "unicorn edition" with a "magical raspberry" flavour, but nothing's changed. That magical raspberry is actually just the standard raspberry, with nothing added to make it magical. 

It's just lazy. If you're going to make a new edition of something, at least change the colour of the jam. But no, these look exactly like your standard Jammie Dodger, I mean how much effort would it have taken to throw a bit of glitter on there? This is a shameless rebranding of the original product, with no attempt to make them unique in any way. Just disappointing.

My rating: 1/5

2 comments:

  1. I don't get why it's called "Unicorn Edition"! It just tastes like a bland, normal Jammie Dodger. Very dissapointed, but got pretty full after eating the entire pack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lazy yes. But it says no Bad stuff just magic and that is A* marketing. 6/5 for me personally

    ReplyDelete