Thursday 24 January 2019

Today's Review: Cadbury Chocolate Chip Brownies


Cadbury sure are pumping out the products again lately, and while they haven't really swayed me much with cake bars in the past, I couldn't resist picking up their take on the classic brownie. You get six individually wrapped blocks of brownie goodness in the box, so they'd be pretty good for lunch boxes, but they didn't make it that far with my kids because they're actually pretty good, and I ate most of them...

It's probably the chocolate chips that make these. The cake part is pretty decent, though not as moist as I'd hoped. A little dry, but packing in a lot of chocolate flavour. The chips add a whole other level of creaminess, nice chunks of Cadbury goodness that make these quite decadent. Unfortunately the experience doesn't last long, as these are pretty tiny. So while they taste good, I'm sure they could be better. Worth picking up for £1 though.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. pg soft game online ด้วยคุณภาพและความสนุกที่มาพร้อมกับเกมของพวกเขา PG Soft เป็นนักพัฒนาเกมที่มีชื่อเสียงในวงการเกมออนไลน์ โดยเน้นไปที่การสร้างประสบการณ์เกมที่น่าตื่นเต้น

    ReplyDelete