Tuesday, 22 January 2019

Today’s Review: Coca-Cola Zero Raspberry


Coca-Cola are really churning out the flavours lately, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Here we have a raspberry version, which definitely piqued my interest. I’ve had raspberry coke before, but that was one of those flavour shot jobs at a chain pub, so I figured an official bottle of the stuff would be better.

It is better, in fact. Not perfect, there’s something about these fruit flavoured no sugar drinks that doesn’t sit well, they taste a little too artificial in general. This one isn’t too bad though, there’s a definite fruity flavour that’s actually pretty reminiscent of raspberry, and it blends in nicely with that Coke flavour without becoming too sweet overall. This is definitely better than some of the flavours they’ve brought out, I think I might pick this up again.

My rating: 4/5

5 comments:

  1. I agree one of the better flavours they have done and so glad it's zero as well as I'm diabetic which means I can still enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying out limited-edition soda releases—like seeing how an official bottled raspberry Coca-Cola stacks up against those custom flavor-shot setups at a chain pub—is always a fun way to mix up a routine grocery run.

    If you are looking to unwind and take a quick break after browsing through beverage reviews and snack discovery forums, you might want to check out nvcasino, which offers a reliable space for casual entertainment.

    Comparing mass-market flavor variations against the classic original recipe makes for a great debate among soda fans. Do you usually stick to regular Coca-Cola or do you like trying out all the new fruit-flavored spin-offs as soon as they hit the shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raspberry might be the best fruit flavor the big cola brands have released — I agree with the 4/5 here, and a zero-sugar option makes it an easy everyday pick. What's interesting is how the big brands rotate these limited-edition fruit flavors while the indie soda-shop scene goes the opposite direction with endless custom mixes. I run a Swig drinks menu with prices tracker covering Swig's dirty sodas, and raspberry-plus-cream builds are consistently some of their most popular drinks. Limited editions like this basically confirm what the soda shops already figured out.

    ReplyDelete