Sunday 25 December 2016

Today's Review: Rubis Chocolate Wine


Merry Christmas, y'all! I've eaten a whole lot of stuff today, but this is an interesting little number that stood out the most today. It's a chocolate wine, which I must admit sounded a bit disgusting, but I figured I'd give it a go anyway. So here's a quick little review before I collapse into a food coma.

This is actually some pretty good stuff. It's very rich, probably as you'd expect, and the heaviness does work against it a little, but all in all it's a pretty delicious wine, with fruity hints and a very well done chocolate flavour. It doesn't overwhelm the senses, it's a fairly delicate chocolate hint that blends in nicely with the red wine and makes for a good, full flavour. A good attempt at a quite different bottle of wine.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment