Thursday 22 December 2016

Today's Review: Being Too Tired To Think Of Something To Review

I'm tired man, really tired, but I can't go to bed until I've published a review of some kind, as I've neglected to do so all day. The problem with being this tired, however, is that I can't think straight. It's hard to deliver criticism when all I can think about is my pillow. My pillow is nice actually, I'd give a good review to that. This feeling though, that gets low marks. Perhaps it's a lesson I'll learn, to get my reviews earlier, when my mind is sharper. But right now, my mind is blank, and is slowly shutting down, so this review is a cop out. Call it meta, call it a matter of fact stream of consciousness, whatever. The truth is I'm just really tired and can't bring myself to write anything of merit, and that sucks for everybody. This big fat zero is all on me.

My rating: 0/5

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite your low score, 100% of your readership indulge in tiredness at one time or another. So much for a discerning public eh.

    23 December

    ReplyDelete