Thursday 8 December 2016

Today's Review: Toad-Ally Snax Choczels



I'm quite late, I realise this. I just got in from my work Christmas meal, and I'm somewhat worse for wear, but let's put in a quick review for these chocolate pretzels I picked up a couple of weeks ago from a QD Stores.

When I think chocolate pretzels, my mind immediately turns to Flipz, or even the Cadbury offering, which are both pretty good. But these off-brand American guys want in on the action, and I've got to say, they do a pretty mediocre job. I wouldn't think chocolate covered pretzels are hard to make, but these ones are just decidedly average. The chocolate is not of a particularly good quality, and the pretzels themselves are pretty dry, you know, how pretzels normally are, but the chocolate goes no way to alleviate that. I thought I might be in for a Flipz-like experience, but all in all these just left me feeling disappointed. Not inedible, but nothing particularly good either. Not a great bag of pretzels.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment