Monday 26 December 2016

Today's Review: Manomasa Green Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Tortilla Chips


I've tried out some Manomasa chips before, and found them to be not all that great. But they were still on offer in Tesco, and there were a few varieties I hadn't tried, so I figured I'd keep going. This one sounded pretty damn good, and a little on the fancy side too. Green lemon and pink peppercorn, because the regular colours of those weren't good enough for some reason.

You know, despite the chipotle & lime being pretty average, these ones are pretty damn good. The texture is a lot less dry than I found in the other chips, and they're helped along with some fantastic flavours. The lemon lends a great zesty citrus taste, and the peppercorn is very bold and sharp. They complement each other very well, with neither overpowering the other, and all in all it's a very well rounded flavour, the flavouring is very generously applied. This is a great bag of chips, and it's restored my faith in the range. I'll be going back and grabbing up some of the others before the price goes up again.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment