Wednesday 1 August 2018

Today's Review: Fox's Glacier Tropical


Glacier Fruits are an all time classic, and it's nice to see them bring out some limited edition flavours every now and then. Popping into The Range the other day, I found this bag of the tropical variety, which only contains three different flavours, but they're pretty good. There's pineapple, mango & passion fruit, and a nod to the current craze in the form of coconut. A coconut boiled sweet might have been a bit much, I thought, and I was right in some respects. It does taste a lot like coconut, but once I'd experienced that flavour for a minute, I was about ready to move on, whereas the sweet stuck around. Nice, but a little too sweet.

The other two flavours are great, bold and fruity, and pretty authentic, the mango passion fruit is especially good. So not a perfect bag, but a good few interesting fruity sweets, worth trying out if you can find them.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment