Monday 6 August 2018

Today's Review: Hula Hoops Spicy Flavarings


Oh yes, it's another form of Hula Hoops. First we had the small crunchy kind, then the big crunchy kind, then the small Puft ones, and now the size of the puffiness has increased. So now we have these big share bags of Flavarings, which are similar in texture to Wotsits, and come in a variety of flavours. I went for spicy, as always, and I have to say I was blown away. These are fantastic. The texture is great, and they leave behind that oh so delicious dust on the fingertips. The heat level is just right, not too hot, but it lasts for the entirety of the experience and then lingers some more. They're almost identical in flavour to the Wotsits Zombie Fingers, which I absolutely love, so it's safe to say I'll be buying more of these in future, and I can't wait to try the other flavours too. This is a great bag of Hula Hoops, even if they're not traditionally crunchy.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment