Thursday 15 March 2012

Today's Review: Mini Eggs


Well, Easter is upon us. Actually, if you believe the supermarkets, Easter has been upon us since Christmas. Having Easter products on sale so early often enrages people for no good reason, but to me it's all good, because as much as I loathe limited seasonal products, I can't help but love Mini Eggs.

I don't know what it is about them. It's just Cadbury chocolate inside, which is always good, but the only difference is the hard sugary shell on the outside. Kind of like the shell on Smarties, but slightly harder. Somehow the combination just makes it all amazing. Perhaps it's the increased chocolate to shell ratio compared to Smarties, but biting into one of these is both crunchy and satisfyingly chocolatey. Forget Creme Eggs, Mini Eggs are what Easter's all about,

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment