Tuesday 6 March 2012

Today's Review: Monster Rehab


Holy crap, a new Monster! I always get excited over a new energy drink flavour, but this one sounded a little bit strange. "Tea + Still Lemonade + Energy", because "Energy" counts as a drink I guess. Apparently it's designed to both refresh and relax you, not sure how, but there you go. Perhaps that yellow is meant to be calming, but to me it looks a little obnoxious.

Truth is, it doesn't taste great. As I've stated before, the energy drinks that are more effective for me are the ones that actually taste like energy drinks. This one does taste a bit like lemonade, but quite cloudy, and the other shit that's thrown in there doesn't make it very refreshing. I managed to finish the can, and it wasn't too bad, but it didn't wake me up too much. I'll go with the regular Monster anyday.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment