Sunday 18 November 2012

Today's Review: Magnum Chocolate Ice Cream


Have you ever had a Magnum, and just wished that you could eat the same thing, but have it crushed up and put in a tub for you? No? Well, you can anyway, with tubs of Magnum ice cream. It comes in two varieties, your average vanilla, with chocolatey bits, or chocolate with chocolatey bits. I chose the latter, because you can never have too much chocolate. Or so I thought.

Don't get me wrong, it is nice, but it gets a little too sickly as you chow down. tHe Magnum chocolate bits are very generously heaped into the mix, so there's always a nice crunchy texture in each mouthful. The ice cream is nice too, it's just a little too thick and fudge-like in consistency for my liking. But maybe that serves me right for being too greedy. In smaller portions it would probably be more manageable. Still, a very nice ice cream, I'll have to try the vanilla next.

My rating: 4/5

4 comments:

  1. My Favorite Magnum White Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. I like very Much. We are share <a href="https://besticeshaver.com/best-gelato-maker-machine/>Best Gelato Machine</a> Product. Must share. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favorite Magnum White Chocolate Ice Cream Bar. I like very Much. We are share Best Gelato Machine Product. Must share. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.... too much. My favorite ice cream flavor also here Best gelato maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post. I really appreciate you quality work. Keep going. I am following you because of great thoughts. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.homemade ice cream without cream
    natural ice cream maker

    ReplyDelete