Thursday 29 November 2012

Today's Review: McDonald's Winter Warmer


HEY, THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE THA PICTURE! Well, no, it doesn't, but it still tastes like a burger, so I'll forgive it. Here we have McDonald's attempt at a festive burger, which isn't really festive apart from its name. It's all in the cheese really. We have smoked cheese, and a cheese topped bun, to go with the regular old beef patty, slices of bacon, lettuce, and not one, but two sauces.

Did I feel like Christmas when I ate it? No, I can't say I did, but that question doesn't really make sense. It's a nice burger though, the sauces make it quite nice and creamy, and the beef is certainly of a better quality than the Big Mac. It's just the name that I find a bit strange. It implies that this is the burger that'll warm you up for winter, which in turn would imply that all their other burgers are a bit on the cold side. I don't think that's really true. Still, if you're looking for a McDonald's experience above the value meal tier, you can't really go wrong with this one. A little bland for a special burger, but it hit the spot.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment