Saturday 24 November 2012

Today's Review: Holes In Clothes

There are currently holes in most of the clothes I'm wearing. I feel like a hobo, although I'm currently in my own home. Sure, ripped jeans can be something of a fashion statement, but if you carry it over to your socks and t-shirts it's not a good thing, and that seems to be what has happened to me.

Socks are easy to replace, sure. I tend to throw them away when I find a hole or two. But t-shirts are expensive, especially the ones I get sent from America. One little hole is not going to stop me from wearing it, or force me to drop £15-20 on a new one. But that doesn't stop me from hating holes. Why do they exist? Why do fabrics have to pull and tear, and wear out? In a perfect world we'd have indestructible clothes, but then I guess we'd have trouble putting them on, or we'd sweat a lot or something. So now we're stuck with lousy holes that appear as if from nowhere, and they suck. They ruin the whole clothing experience.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment