Friday 16 November 2012

Today's Review: Slippers With No Backs

The other day I bought a new pair of slippers to replace my current deteriorating ones, further cementing my progression into old age. As I was looking at the selection available in Primark, I noticed something odd. None of the pairs had a back to them, you know, like normal footwear does.

But I didn't have much choice. I bought a pair, and as I sit here wearing them I definitely miss the lack of cover for my heel. Where once my heels were toasty and warm, they are now exposed and cold. Plus the backs of the damn things flip flop around when I walk. And why? For what purpose? Why is it so hard to add a bit of material to the back to provide total foot comfort? I don't know, but these slippers just feel inadequate.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment