Sunday 9 June 2013

Today's Review: Abidec

My baby is on a few medications. Nothing serious, just things to stop her throwing up her milk and to give her the nutrients she needs. Abidec takes care of the former, and while it is obviously there to make my daughter healthy, I hate the stuff.

First of all, it's orange. While that may seem useful when trying to identify it from two other clear medications that have already been measured out, the fact is that it goes everywhere. The other medicines may leak too, but size they're clear and only slightly syrupy it doesn't matter too much. But Abidec leaks, stains, and has a weird greasy consistency that dries into a sticky mess. Also, it really stinks. I can't really attest to whether it tastes any good, but I'll safely assume that it doesn't, because I refuse to put it anywhere near my mouth.

So yes, Abidec may be providing my daughter with essential vitamins, but surely there must be a better way to deliver them than this sticky, stinking mess.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment