Friday 30 May 2014

Today's Review: Strawberry Millions Chocolate Bar


Today I bring you another Cyber Candy pickup in the form of this Millions chocolate bar. Now, I love Millions, they're chewy and flavoursome, and I can quickly devour a whole tube without thinking, but I certainly wouldn't have said I was longing to have some embedded into chocolate. But I guess someone saw a market in that, because here it is. This bar is also available with orange Millions, but I figured I'd enjoy this one more.

Trouble is, I didn't enjoy it all that much. This isn't exactly brand name chocolate here. It tastes quite cheap, but it's still edible I suppose, like those cheap chocolate Santas you can pick up around Christmas. The Millions spread throughout are as good as ever, very chewy and juicy. But the two don't really work together. I don't get why people think chocolate and chewy sweets go together. The chocolate melts quite quickly, while the sweets tend to stick around, which is quite the discrepancy for my taste buds when I'm left with a goopy, strawberry lump that's coated in melted chocolate. Chocolate is nice, Millions are nice, but I don't think they're meant to be together. Perhaps this will be a hit for some Millions fanatics, and it's certainly edible, but I can't say I'd recommend it.

My rating: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment