Wednesday 28 May 2014

Today's Review: Crunchy Cheetos: Sweet 'N' Sour Twist


I'm a big fan of Crunchy Cheetos, although they're pretty hard to get hold of round here. Still, my dad lives in Oman, where they're easily found, so I always ask him to bring some back when he returns home. The spicy varieties are my favourite, from Flamin' Hot to Cheddar JalapeƱo. Yesterday, though, I acquired this sweet 'n' sour flavour, and while I was a bit disappointed that I didn't get to shove spicy Cheetos in my face, I was excited to try these out.

The composition of these Cheetos is much like any other Crunchy ones, big, nobbly sticks of crunchy goodness. As for the flavour, they actually taste a lot like the Nice 'N' Spicy Nik Naks you get in the UK, eerily similar in fact. It's not a bad thing, as I absolutely love Nik Naks, and these Cheetos are certainly bigger than the tiny ones you find in our half filled crisp packets. These Cheetos are big, filling, and deliciously spicy and saucy. I haven't yet found a flavour of Crunchy Cheetos that I don't love, and these are a great addition to the line up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment