Sunday 18 May 2014

Today's Review: Tesco Tzatziki Hummus Chips


Crisps certainly are a versatile little snack food. Not only do they come in a variety of flavours, but they can be made from a number of different things, in a number of different ways. You've got your air popped potato chips, your oven baked maize snacks, and now you can get hummus chips, made from chickpeas. Interesting, right?

Well, I love a bit of hummus, so I was eager to try these, even if I wasn't too keen on either of the flavours on offer. I went with the tzatziki, as I didn't quite fancy the chicken, and was actually pleasantly surprised. These chips are a little heavier than your regular potato fare, but they taste a lot more wholesome and healthy. There's no grease, and that helps the flavouring come through a lot more. The tzatziki seasoning is smooth and creamy, and it blends in really well with the texture of the chips themselves. On top of all that, these chips are healthier than their potato counterpart. So if you're a fan of hummus, you can't really go wrong with these. If anything it'll save on you buying both chips and dip. 

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment