Tuesday 16 June 2015

Today's Review: Slush Puppie Popping Candy


In this small, unassuming packet lay an answer to a prayer I never thought to make, a holy union between two fine confectionaries. This is Slush Puppie flavoured popping candy. There's really not much I can say about this that isn't already said on the packet. It's Slush Puppie popping candy. It tastes just like the well established blue raspberry slushie drink, a lovely bold flavour that certainly carries over well to candy form. As for the quality of the candy itself, it's certainly one of the most effective popping candies I've had in a while. From the moment the granules touched my tongue I was experience a lot of strong pops, and the whole process lasted a good while. It's all the joy of popping candy, mixed with the goodness of Slush Puppie. This is a must try.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment