Tuesday 13 October 2015

Today's Review: Lucozade Tropical Fusion


I think Lucozade is pretty great. I don't often meet a flavour I don't like, and there's a pretty nice variety to choose from. This new one is an addition to their no added sugar range. Obviously there's still a whole load of glucose, but hey, it has less calories, and a "tropical fusion" of pineapple and kiwi. Sounded tasty to me.

Well, half tasty at least. I'm not particularly a fan of kiwi, but thankfully this drink has a predominant pineapple taste. It's pretty authentic, and nicely fruity, and there is a hint of kiwi underneath that detracts from the inevitable sick lines that comes from too much pineapple. Still, it is a little too light for my liking, and doesn't cover up the syrupy texture of the drink as well as darker, bolder flavours. The lower sugar content helps with this though, giving it a bit of a cleaner taste. This is a nice new flavour, not as good as the darker fruit flavours, but certainly the best no added sugar Lucozade around. I'd probably buy it again.

My rating: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment