Monday 19 March 2018

Today's Review: Monster Pipeline Punch


I wish all new products were as easy to spot as this one. Stepping into my local corner shop, I found this shocking pink can staring right at me. "Pick me," it cried, "pick me and imbibe my energy!" It didn't need to go to all that effort, I had every intention of picking it up anyway. So what is "Pipeline Punch"? Well, it's a combination of passion fruit, orange and guava, with that Monster energy blend mixed in to kick it up a notch. So basically it's a tropical flavoured Monster. I guess the pink makes sense then, but why is it so bright?

One sip was all I needed to find out why. It's a fruity drink, sure, but it's very sweet, and while the individual fruits can be picked out, all mixed together I have to say it tastes pretty much like the colour pink, and a bright one at that. Thankfully it's not bad, it's not sickly in a syrupy way, they've just gone a little overboard with the flavours. This can has a totally tropical taste, and is pretty refreshing, with a good little burst of energy packed in as well. Not perfect, but a pretty good can. I'd say look out for it, but I don't think you'll be able to miss it.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment