Saturday 24 March 2018

Today's Review: Popchips Ridges Buffalo Ranch


Popchips Ridges are pretty great, I'm a big fan of the Crazy Hot flavour, so as soon as I saw these I had to grab them. I love a good buffalo wing flavoured snack, and this one offered ranch to boot. An all American flavour, but how does it translate to chip form?

Thankfully there's less focus on chicken here, and more on the spice. These things are pretty hot, not crazily so, but they pack a decent spice that builds up fairly quickly. The ranch is there to take the edge off, it's a slight cool kick that adds a nice extra bit of flavour. As per usual, the popping method makes for a cleaner tasting chip, with no mess on the fingers. All the spice is attached to the surface, and the ridges make for more nooks and crannies for the flavour to get into. A pretty great bag with a unique flavour as far as crisps go. Well worth picking up.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment