Tuesday 27 March 2018

Today's Review: White Nose Hairs

I've lamented the overgrowth of my nose hairs before, as while I understand the benefit of having nose hairs, they definitely have no business growing so long that they stick out of my nose. But in the years since, they seem to have become even more of a problem. I'll admit, I'm not as young as I used to be, there are a few grey hairs to be found atop my head. But that's nothing compared to the lack of colour displayed by my errant nose hairs.

Why are some of them pure white? It isn't enough that they grow so long that they stick out, now they're so easily noticeable that one glance in my general direction is enough for people to clock them. I was expecting to have to partake in routine hair maintenance as I aged, but not to this extent. Nose hairs have no business being white, at least until the rest of my hair is.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment