Monday 26 August 2013

Today's Review: Marley's Mellow Mood Black Tea



I've given Marley's Mellow Mood a try before, in the form of a mango juice drink, and I was pleasantly surprised. Today I was lured back into trying another flavour, partly by Bob Marley's happy little face, but mostly due to the fact that I was promised a peach, raspberry and passion fruit flavoured black tea.

Cold tea may not be everyone's cup of tea (I'm hilarious, I know), but I've enjoyed many a Lipton Iced Tea, so I was certainly ready to down a tea that promised me so many yummy fruity flavours. For the most part this drink delivers. It certainly has the refreshing tones of a cold tea, and with a distinct fruity taste. The only problem is that it wasn't too flavoursome. Perhaps the fruit juices weren't strong enough, or perhaps there were too many flavours fighting for dominance, but it was enough to leave me thinking this could have been an overall more fruity experience. Still, it's very nice, refreshing, and certainly put me in a mellow mood, judging by the amount of yawning I've done since drinking it.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment