Monday 21 August 2017

Today's Review: Cadbury Picnic Bites


Just when I think Cadbury have turned all their bars into bitesize form, they crank out another one. To be fair, I often forget about Picnics until they pop up on the shelf to remind me of their existence. So here we have Picnic Bites. They're like Picnics, but bites. I don't really know what else to say, we've been through this so many times before. 

It's nice to see something with a fruit and nut element, a lot of the share size bags just dabble in the old chocolate and caramel. But packed inside of these is everything you'd find in your regular Picnic bar. There are peanuts, raisins, caramel, biscuit, all wrapped up in that nice Cadbury chocolate. They're pretty good actually, a nice change from the usual fare. I would say they're a little on the dry side, they could use a bit more of the caramel or chocolate, but all the elements are there and work together pretty nicely. There's a satisfying crunch from the peanuts and biscuit, and a bit of fruitiness from the raisins. So there we have it, another bag to add to the range, and a pretty good adaptation of a Cadbury bar.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment