Saturday 5 August 2017

Today's Review: Tesco Brownie Filled Cookies


Tesco have been shoving stuff in the middle of cookies for some time now, from chocolate to cheese frosting, and now it's time to give them the brownie treatment. Yes, these unassuming chocolate chip cookies have a hidden chocolate brownie centre, which sounded pretty good to me.

I was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed as I was with the red velvet cookies, and thankfully these are pretty good. The cookie is nice and soft, and the filling is pretty great, a soft, gooey chocolatey centre that definitely gives that brownie experience. It's perhaps not as plentiful as I'd have liked, but there's enough there to get a bit of brownie in every bite. These are well worth trying out, as filled cookies go these are some of the better ones I've tried. A good brownie centre in the middle of a pretty decent cookie. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment