Thursday 2 November 2017

Today's Review: Frijj Irish Coffee Milkshake


It's time for another limited edition Frijj, and this one promises the sweet sweet taste of Irish coffee. So basically like Baileys but without saying Baileys, I guess. It seems a good fit, a creamy liqueur in the form of a creamy milkshake, and it's actually pulled off pretty well. It has that classic thick Frijj texture, couple with a great creamy flavour with hints of coffee. Not so much the alcohol side unfortunately, but it's a nice creamy, tasty shake, and it definitely make me think of Baileys as I was drinking. So while it's not perfect, it's a good, unique choice for a shake flavour that's pulled off well. A lot better than their white chocolate & pistachio anyway.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment:

  1. I tried this today and loved it. Hope they make this one a permanent flavour. It is too good to remain a limited edition.

    ReplyDelete