Saturday 12 May 2018

Today's Review: The Indoor Cactus Trend



My partner is pretty savvy with interior design, she tends to redecorate in colour schemes that become immensely popular after the fact, and just before there were stags adorning every home furnishing in the shops, we had kitted out our place with all the stags we could get our hands on. But stags are on their way out, and apparently cacti are on their way in. So now, in my living room, you can find a couple of plants indigenous to barren, desert regions.

Now, there's nothing inherently wrong with a cactus, their presence in my home doesn't affect me all that much, and they require far less watering than a regular plant. Aesthetically, I guess they're quirky, a bit of a conversation starter, but they don't do much for me as a feature. What isn't great is that cacti are naturally spiky. I know that sounds like a nitpick, and I guess it is, the spikes shouldn't bother me unless I specifically set out to touch them. But the fact remains that however minimal the risk of impaling myself on a cactus in a freak fall, it's still more than the 0% chance I had before a cactus arrived in my living room. Hopefully the next trend will be something soft and cuddly.

My rating: 1/5





1 comment:

  1. รีวิวเกมส์ ทดลองเล่น PG SLOT เว็บเกมออนไลน์น้องใหม่จากค่าย พีจี ค่ายเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ที่ลูกค้าทั่วโลกต่างยกย่องให้เป็นเว็บเกมออนไลน์อันดับ 1 ตลอดการ

    ReplyDelete