Wednesday 30 May 2018

Today's Review: KaDunks


Here's another little interesting sweet I picked up from the pocket money section at the shop. I did take a picture of mine, but apparently it doesn't want to work, so you can enjoy this generic photo I found instead. Here we have KaDunks, which are basically like Dairylea Dunkers, but made out of sweets. The pack I got consisted of strawberry flavour gummy shapes, and a blue raspberry dip to dunk them in. Sound gross? Well, they are. I mean, the blue raspberry has a nice sour tinge to it, but it's pretty sickly and sugary. As for the gummies, they're pretty hard and flavourless, and really don't add anything to the experience. These basically seem like a way to deliver sour goo into our mouths, I get they're trying to make it enjoyable, but this isn't a tasty treat.

My rating: 1/5


No comments:

Post a Comment