Saturday 26 May 2018

Today's Review: Stepping On Something Wet With No Shoes On

I've experienced many sensations over the years, varying levels of pain and discomfort, but nothing fills me with abject horror quite like stepping on something wet with no shoes on. Especially in the dark. it could be anything from a puddle to a stray turd (pet or child, you know what I mean), it is my utmost belief that nothing good in this world is naturally wet, at least not when it's squished between your toes. Given my feelings during that split second between stepping in it to identifying it, everything I've stepped in may as well be turds. One of the worst sensations know toan, and the primary reason I always give my feet some protection from the outside world.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment