Monday 18 June 2018

Today's Review: Bahlsen Choco Moments Crunchy Hazelnut


Bahlsen are going all fancy with their butter biscuits. I love me a Choco Leibniz, so adding in some hazelnut pieces sounded like a great plan to me. I had to wait until these were on offer to justify trying them, but I was happy to pick them up for £1.50 in Tesco the other day.

Basically, these are like Choco Leibniz, but with pieces of hazelnut embedded in the chocolate. It adds a great nutty flavour, and a satisfying crunch, and as a result of the pieces, the chocolate is really thick. More chocolate is great, although I must say it sort of overpowers the butter biscuit, throwing off that tasty balance of the original. Still, these are nice for a decadent treat. The fact that there are only six in a packet isn't great either, but I think the chocolate makes up for that. Definitely worth grabbing.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment