Thursday 14 June 2018

Today's Review: Maltesers Buttons


These have been on my radar for a while now, after seeing them in a couple of Facebook posts in recent months. Finally, they're here, Maltesers Buttons. Basically, they're Maltesers in button form, there's not much else to say about them. If you've had the Malteser chocolate bar, you know the drill. 

These are good, really good, I was expecting them to be, and they are. They're fairly sizeable buttons of chocolate, embedded generously with honeycomb pieces. They're creamy, crunchy, and undeniably a new way to get that Malteser experience. Easy to share, but I have to admit I'd find it difficult to. This is another great product in the Malteser range, grab them as soon as you can.

My rating: 5/5

5 comments:

  1. "more to share!" no........ more to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honeycomb pieces!?
    It's a MALTeser not a Crunchie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's how it's described on the packaging so I figured I'd quote that. Definitely more malt than honeycomb, not sure why they don't like saying "malt"

      Delete
    2. Mars UK don't like malt. A Milky Way in the US tastes like the Mars bar used to twenty-odd years ago here. It's just sweet now.
      Apparently taste panels decided their view of malt here. :(

      Delete
  3. I've been excited about these for ages, can't believe it took them so long to come out with something like this! How do they compare to the Teasers in Celebrations?

    ReplyDelete