Thursday 21 June 2018

Today's Review: Smarties Unicorn Edition


Unicorn Smarties are finally here! Well, that's not what I said, but I'm sure someone did. Unicorns are one of the big crazes of the moment, and naturally everyone is trying to cash in. So here we have a bag of Smarties, in only blue and pink, because they're unicorn colours apparently. Nothing else is different, it's just a bag of Smarties with a different picture on the front, so it really is a shameless cash in.

I can't complain too much though. They're the same price as a regular sharing bag of Smarties, so it's really just a matter of which branding you prefer. My daughter loved them when I brought them home, so they can't be bad. I wish they could have been a little more creative, perhaps chucked a bit of a different flavour in there, but hey, Smarties are still delicious. These are just a bit uninspired.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment