Tuesday 12 June 2018

Today’s Review: Travel Toiletry Bottles

I’ve recently started doing an overnight shift at work, which means once a week I need to pack up all the stuff I need to make me clean of a morning. Now, the thing about toiletries is that they tend to come in large bottles, which makes perfect sense in the home, but not much in a travel situation. Thankfully you can pick up tiny bottles from pretty much any pound shop and distill your favourite lotions and potions into them in small amounts. Simple, yet so effective. Of course, their primary use is to circumvent the arbitrary 100ml rule imposed by airports after 9/11, but in all honesty it’s just better to be able to carry a small amount of shower gel and shampoo for a one or two night stay. Tiny bottles are a fantastic invention.

My rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment