Sunday 24 June 2018

Today's Review: Happy Shopper Chocolate Pebbles


Yes, chocolate pebbles, the corner shop equivalent of Minstrels. I wasn't expecting much from these, but I figured I'd give them a try. Turns out they're not too shabby. There's a nice crispy shell, underneath which is some fairly decent chocolate. It's not exactly great, the texture is a little soft, but the flavour's there. It's definitely not Galaxy standard, but for an off-brand product it's a good effort. There's a decent amount in the bag too, and at 2 for £1 that adds up to a lot of not-quite-Minstrels. You're better off getting a bag of the good stuff when it's on offer, but if you're in a bind and need a fix these are worth a punt.

My rating: 4/5

7 comments:

  1. Reading all these reviews about what a "Masterpiece" this movie is makes me wonder if I missed something or if I'm just stupid. free movies online If you're someone who's raving about how creative and revolutionary this movie is, you're either just trying to fit in as a horror movie snob or saw a completely different movie. megashare9.tv Seriously, I sat there through the first hour of the movie and wondered if I somehow walked into the wrong theater and was seeing a different movie. losmovies The pacing is incredibly slow, and I understand that the first half of a slow burning horror film like this one is supposed to build suspense, but unlike other horror flicks this film keeps you waiting and waiting and waiting for absolutely nothing.

    ReplyDelete