Thursday 7 June 2018

Today's Review: Merba Blueberry Muffin Cookies


I love me a packet of Merba cookies, so if I see a flavour I haven't tried yet, it's going straight in my basket. Here we have blueberry muffin, consisting of a "muffin style soft cookie" with white chocolate chunks, cranberries, and of course the all important blueberries. 

Muffin style cookies is correct, these are satisfyingly soft, a chewy, almost cake-like experience embedded with quite a few tasty chunks. I'd say the white chocolate is the most noticeable, which provides a nice creamy, sweet hit on top of the biscuit itself. As for the blueberries, I can't say they're as prominent as I hoped. They're there, but they're not exactly juicy, and the presence of the cranberries sort of cancels them out. As white chocolate muffin cookies, these are pretty good. As blueberry muffin cookies, they're so-so.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment