Friday 8 June 2018

Today's Review: Morrisons Mojito Crisps


Cocktail crisps are not a new thing, but I feel they should never have been a thing. Here we have Morrisons' attempt at a tipple flavoured crisp, with focus on the famous minty cocktail. These promise mint, rum and a twist of lime all in one potato chip.

I'm not overly impressed, but I don't know what I expected after Aldi's cosmo crisps and Tesco's fizzy prosecco offering. These ones are a little fizzy too, and while they do have an authentic mint flavour, it is dampened by the other elements. The rum isn't noticeable, but the citrus twist gives them something of a kick. So yeah, not exactly good, but not bad either. I just don't really know why these exist, I think cocktail flavoured crisps need to die.

My rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment