Tuesday 26 June 2018

Today’s Review: Leaving Your Phone Charger At Home

Phone batteries have come a long way, but so has the amount of energy needed to run the rest of the thing. It used to be you could leave your trusty Nokia a few days without topping up the juice, but now I’ll be lucky to get through one without my iPhone running flat. So leaving my charge at home is a big no no, especially if I’m going to be staying away for a night. I was faced with that plight this evening, rushing around the nearest shops in the vain hope of grabbing a charger, lest I be faced with the unimaginable, a dead phone. How would I function? Thankfully I found a very off brand multi use charger in a petrol station, and it hurt to spend money on it, but I have power, and that’s what counts. Having no phone charger is a terrible situation.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment