Thursday 15 December 2011

Today's Review: Nosebleeds

I had a nosebleed earlier. I haven't had one for a while, and man, they really catch you off guard. There I was, minding my own business, and then blood starts dripping out of my nose. Why was my nose bleeding? I don't know, and that's what makes it more annoying.

Nosebleeds can stop as quickly as they start. With no explanation, it just seems like your body is a bit bored, so it decides to just unleash a wave of blood through your nasal passage just for shits and giggles. Is there a cut inside your nose? No. Is your brain haemorrhaging and your demise innocent? No. Your nose is just bleeding. Proceed to watch blood trickle down your face and drip on the floor and your clothes until it decides to stop.

The worst thing is trying to stop it. Once you've managed to mop up the stream running down your face you think you should tackle the problem of the source. But where exactly is it coming from? You can pinch the bridge of your nose and lean your head back, but that might just result in blood trickling down your throat instead. You could even stick some tissue or cotton wool or something up there to stem the flow, but that option leaves you looking like a complete idiot. Especially if you decide to use a tampon or something (this has never crossed my mind, I promise).

So yeah, nosebleeds suck. I suggest that blood just piss of back to where it came from and stop bothering me while I'm trying to live my life without dripping blood from my face.

My rating: 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment