Thursday 31 May 2012

Today's Review: Caramel Wagon Wheels


I hadn't had Wagon Wheels in ages, and I'm not sure why. Everyone loves a bit of marshmallow biscuit. They came to my attention again when they made that stupid ad campaign about an alien conspiracy, apparently to reinvent Wagon Wheels for the teenage market? Man, teenagers are weird.

Still, the rebranding has resulted in something interesting, a limited edition caramel flavour. Basically it's a regular Wagon Wheel, but the marshmallow is caramel flavoured. Not too imaginative, I know, but it's not actually that bad. The flavour is perhaps a little weird, I reckon if they just put a thin layer of actual caramel in it would be nicer, but they do a nice job of blending it in with the marshmallow. Pretty tasty.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment