Tuesday 6 August 2013

Today's Review: Monster Rehab: Orangeade



Yes, it's another entry into the odd range of Monster tea based drinks, meant to both energise and relax you, somehow. Revitalisation is the word I think. This variety blends tea with orange juice, because that sounds like a delicious thing to do. Well, it's not all that bad. The tea is cold, after all. I'm not making it sound any better, am I? 

Once you get over the strange combination of flavours, this drink is actually quite nice. It is a little on the dry side, since both iced tea and orange juice can leave that dry taste in your mouth, but it's not so bad, and actually did well to refresh me. It's a nice smooth, flat drink, and while it is a little tart, it's certainly not as intense as a kick from the regular fizzy Monster. 

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment