Monday 2 September 2013

Today's Review: Dad's Orange Soda



But my dad never made orange soda.

Well, I guess someone's dad did, cease here it is, Dad's old fashioned orange cream soda. I've always had a soft spot for cream soda, because while it feels like tooth rot incarnate, damn is it tasty. So to happen upon an orange flavoured version was like some kind of dream. One that would be a nightmare if I were a dentist.

There's not really much to say about the flavour. It is what it says on the bottle: orange cream soda. It retains that smooth, creamy taste of your regular cream soda, but with a fake yet flavoursome, ever so slightly tangy orange flavour. It's not too tart at all, and actually blends in really well with the cream soda, to create an altogether smooth and refreshing experience. 

Who loves orange soda? I do.

My rating: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good although I tend to steer clear of Orange aid drinks as they are too sweet sometimes.

    ReplyDelete