Saturday 27 December 2014

Today's Review: Thorntons Fabulous Fudge Milk Chocolate


Just a quick review of an interesting bar I picked up in W.H. Smiths before Christmas. I'm not one to frequent Thorntons, so this fudge filled chocolate bar looked novel enough to me. Instead of a layer throughout, they've opted for many little chunks of fudge, for an uneven and surprising fudge experience.

Overall, it's not bad at all. The chocolate is nice and smooth, and the fudge is very tasty, chewy bit with a creamy texture. The only problem is that the inconsistency of texture between the fudge and the chocolate is a little jarring. The chocolate quickly melts away, leaving you chewing on the fudge pieces. It's not a particularly bad thing, but it did stop me enjoying the bar 100%. This is a tasty, interesting bar from Thorntons though, and well worth a try.

My rating: 4/5

1 comment: