Wednesday 3 December 2014

Today's Review: Aero Orange & Choc Mousse


I'm not much of a yoghurt eater. Sure, I'll eat one if it's in front of me, but I don't find myself diving into the aisle when I go shopping. But I saw these right in front of me when walking into Morrisons the other week, and I couldn't resist picking them up and giving them a go. Basically, they're orange Aero mousses, and they are limited edition. I'm not sure if they've been around before, but they were certainly new to me.

The first thing I noticed about these mousses is just how orangey they are. The majority of it is orange, with just a swirl of chocolate, which in hindsight I should have known just from looking at the packaging. As such, the chocolate is a little drowned out by the sheer amount of orange flavour present here. Then again, the actual orange Aero bar is particularly orangey too, so it wasn't too bad overall. Perhaps a little more chocolate would have been a good thing though. The texture is just a little off as well. It's definitely mousse-like, but it's a little too aerated and bubbly for my liking. I know that's the Aero style, but after I'd finished a pot I didn't really feel satisfied. I'd rather have a bit more mousse and less air, but I enjoyed what I did get to eat. If you're a fan of the orange Aero bar, you can't go wrong with this one. If you're not, you probably weren't gonna try this anyway.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment