Friday 19 December 2014

Today's Review: Cookies 'N' Cream Bites



I've tried various varieties of "Bites" before, with mixed results. I figured I'd tried all of them, but I found this interesting little box in Mr. Simms today. After all the weird and wonderful desserts that have been turned into bitey form, this cookies and cream flavour goes back towards the regular old cookie dough bites. 

The innards of these is the regular cookie dough seen in other flavours, while the outside is a "white confectionery coating". That certainly doesn't sound appetising, and it's really not. I see it's where the "cream" part comes from, but it's far too thick and pretty sickly, as if they should have gone for white chocolate, but didn't want to bother with the chocolate part. It left quite a bad taste in my mouth, much like the effect I get when I eat a Hershey bar. The cookie dough inside did a little to offset the coating, but it really isn't enough. If you want to try some Bites, there are some better flavours out there. The regular cookie dough, or even the fudge brownie are worth a go, but I'd leave these on the shelf.

My rating: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment