Saturday 18 July 2015

Today's Review: Colman's Fiery BBQ Chilli Sauce


As much as I love sauce, I often find myself skipping the sauce aisle at the supermarket. After all, I've still got a few bottles on the go that I should finish off first. But during a trip to Poundland my eyes settled on this beautiful looking number, combining two of my favourite things: BBQ sauce and chilli.

It's basically what it says on the bottle, a BBQ sauce with a spicy kick. The BBQ is nice and smoky, a smooth tasty sauce that I certainly have no complaints about. The bottle promised that the sauce would be fiery, and I guess I'd agree with that somewhat. It's got a good kick, with quite a lingering heat. Not quite enough for me to count it as a favourite, but it's definitely a nice sauce. It may not be a perfect spicy sauce, but it is a good BBQ sauce, and would go nicely with your barbecues this summer.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment