Sunday 17 September 2017

Today's Review: Mini Cheddars Crispy Thins With Chilli Cheese


Thin foods are all the rage at the moment. Crisps, biscuits, they're all getting thinner in the hopes to appeal to the healthy crowd. Mini Cheddars are also undergoing this transformation, although I was under the impression that Mini Cheddars were fairly thin to begin with. Still, these ones promised a bit of chilli cheese thrown in, so I was sold. I was just wondering exactly how thin these would be...


Well, there's your answer. I wouldn't say these are exactly slimmer, but clearly they've slimmed down a little, now they're nice and oval, svelte some may say. So yes, there's less Mini Cheddar for your bite, which I guess makes them slightly healthier calorie wise, but how do they taste? I must say, they're pretty great. The classic cheddar flavour is still present, but there's an extra layer of cheese on top, which packs a decent kick from a lovely hint of chilli. The combination of cheeses takes a little getting used to, but as I say, there's no such thing as too much cheese. This is a very decent flavour, I would say I wish they'd release it in regular Mini Cheddar form, but these really aren't much different. Slightly slimmer, slightly thinner, but still with good flavour.

My rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment