Wednesday 7 February 2018

Today's Review: Asda Chocolate Coated Cookies & Cream


Chocolate covered Oreos are one of my favourite things on the planet, but I have to go to another country to get them. I've seen inklings of a Cadbury version existing somewhere in this country, but clearly they have not made the splash they deserve to, ore they're just so good they instantly sell out everywhere. Fortunately Asda have picked up the slack. First they delivered us their take on the Cadbury Snaps, and now they're offering their version of chocolate covered Oreos.


It definitely looks the part, a thick layer of chocolate atop the biscuit, and a generous helping of cream. I have to say, this is pretty damn close to the real thing, and I am extremely thankful for it. These biscuits are fantastic, a decadent, chocolatey, creamy treat with a fantastic mix of textures and a whole lot of flavour. I was expecting to be let down, but Asda have done a great job of replicating perfection. I know these will be a permanent addition to my shopping list, they're too good to pass up. The wait is over, people. Go and get your chocolate covered Oreos now.

My rating: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment